100 Girls I'd Like To Pork

Inspired by my coffee table book of the same name, this blog explores beautiful women in all their glory. Who hasn't seen the local dog-catcher in her uniform and thought: there's a girl I'd like to pork? Now my top 100 picks are here, for your perusing pleasure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blune Gardens, Lurking Outside in the Bushes

Manny is the greatest living writer in his office. He's done face to face interviews with God and Satan. He knows the Truth™, unless you can prove him wrong! On off days he works the bourbon sampling circuit. As well, he's much taller in print!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

#98 NESN Sportscaster Hazel Mae




I'm really not much of a sports fan unless you count female wrestling, but when it comes to women making Pinsky's Porkometer, I just have to include NESN's Hazel Mae. With her dark skin and laughing brown eyes, how can one not want to hear about sports all day long? It only took five minutes of watching her on television to make me realize that the Louisville slugger in my closet wasn't the only length of wood within reach.

#98... NESN Sportscaster Hazel Mae. Pinsky Says™: I'd sure like to get to fifth base with her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home