100 Girls I'd Like To Pork

Inspired by my coffee table book of the same name, this blog explores beautiful women in all their glory. Who hasn't seen the local dog-catcher in her uniform and thought: there's a girl I'd like to pork? Now my top 100 picks are here, for your perusing pleasure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blune Gardens, Lurking Outside in the Bushes

Manny is the greatest living writer in his office. He's done face to face interviews with God and Satan. He knows the Truth™, unless you can prove him wrong! On off days he works the bourbon sampling circuit. As well, he's much taller in print!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

#95 Rita Rudner



There's a certain brand of humour that Mr. Pinsky likes, and it's all about Rita Rudner. This comedic wit reminds me so much of that slightly alcoholic high school teacher who taught me psychology, and that's almost the sexiest thing in the world. I just know that there would be a great deal of porking pleasure in Miss Rudner. And it would be nice to be in bed with a woman and have her laughing at her own jokes rather than something else.

#95... Rita Rudner. Pinsky Says™: When I deliver my punchline, she's definitely going to get the joke!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home