100 Girls I'd Like To Pork

Inspired by my coffee table book of the same name, this blog explores beautiful women in all their glory. Who hasn't seen the local dog-catcher in her uniform and thought: there's a girl I'd like to pork? Now my top 100 picks are here, for your perusing pleasure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blune Gardens, Lurking Outside in the Bushes

Manny is the greatest living writer in his office. He's done face to face interviews with God and Satan. He knows the Truth™, unless you can prove him wrong! On off days he works the bourbon sampling circuit. As well, he's much taller in print!

Monday, August 28, 2006

#94 Jane Seymour



Whenever I go in for my semi-annual physical exam, I keep hoping that my doctor might end up being Dr. Quinn. There is just something about Jane Seymour that gives me beaver fever! With her flowing dark hair and mysterious eyes, one can't help but get drawn into her web of seduction. Mr. Pinsky sometimes fantasizes about her brand of old-time medicine, with lingering thoughts of at-home sponge baths, candelit enemas and any one of one hundred medical marvels! Jane Seymour... the doctor is in!

#94... Jane Seymour. Pinsky Says™: she can examine my prostate anytime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home