100 Girls I'd Like To Pork

Inspired by my coffee table book of the same name, this blog explores beautiful women in all their glory. Who hasn't seen the local dog-catcher in her uniform and thought: there's a girl I'd like to pork? Now my top 100 picks are here, for your perusing pleasure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blune Gardens, Lurking Outside in the Bushes

Manny is the greatest living writer in his office. He's done face to face interviews with God and Satan. He knows the Truth™, unless you can prove him wrong! On off days he works the bourbon sampling circuit. As well, he's much taller in print!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

#91 Tabitha King



Continuing with my focus on womanly writers, how can anyone not want to take some time to roll around with Tabitha King? Sure, she's married to Stephen King, one of the most powerful writers alive, but so what? Even all his money couldn't buy him out of the way of a mini-van. And Tabitha is one hot dish... almost like an overcooked, bubbling plate of lasagna, you know she's still going to taste great. And if you've ever read her fiction, you know that she's going to be a demon in bed. Just be careful and keep the lights on because you never know what might come out in the dark.

#91... Tabitha King. Pinsky Says™: She can be my King and I'll bow down before any throne she might be on!

1 Comments:

Anonymous knarf said...

Excuse me, I'm going to THROW THE FUCK UP NOW, OK? *BLEEARGH*

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home