100 Girls I'd Like To Pork

Inspired by my coffee table book of the same name, this blog explores beautiful women in all their glory. Who hasn't seen the local dog-catcher in her uniform and thought: there's a girl I'd like to pork? Now my top 100 picks are here, for your perusing pleasure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blune Gardens, Lurking Outside in the Bushes

Manny is the greatest living writer in his office. He's done face to face interviews with God and Satan. He knows the Truth™, unless you can prove him wrong! On off days he works the bourbon sampling circuit. As well, he's much taller in print!

Saturday, August 26, 2006

#100 The Girl in the Taco Commercial




What can I sat about this sultry looking dish? With her flowing brunette hair, dopey come-hither eyes and ruby red lips all puckered and moist... she's most definitely setting off bells on the Pinsky Porkometer! The first time I saw her on the screen of my 21" colour Sony, I took a breath. My TV quickly became a 27".

#100... The Girl in the Taco commercial. Pinsky Says™: I'd gladly go south of her border and eat a taco anytime.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That was actually one of Mr. Pinsky's girls in the movie.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home